Sunday, February 09, 2014

Another day to just wake up slowly,

today was a little earlier then a normal Sunday since it seemed like all the boys were up and loud at like 6AM!! Tim and I lazed till about 8:30AM and then he needed to get up and get ready for work!! Boo!! He had to go work in Somerset today because he had to work pizza on Friday and he didn't get down there and his boss is coming there on Monday! So once I was up and functioning I worked on putting the stuff from yesterday's shopping excursion away and working on Little man's valentine's! Then at about noon I decided I didn't want to make lunch so I told the kids to get dressed, I wanted to head out earlier but no one wanted to go with me so this way I didn't give them a choice!! We headed to Eat N Park and the roads were terrible, so slick! We waited like 45 minutes for our food and it was just - blah!! I mean the kids were good and what not but we all just wanted to eat!! Then we headed to Wal Mart and I got some new yoga pants and some new sports bras. I got some groceries for lunched this week! Once we left the weather was even worse and I had a tough time getting out of the parking lot, once we were on the roads it was only like one lane, but at least the lane was semi clear! We made a quick stop at JoAnn's and then headed home! I spent the rest of the afternoon sorting sequins and finishing up those damn valentines! Finally they are done and now all 3 boys are done!! 

At about 7:15PM I was griping at Gman to get in the shower and he was whining and belly aching and just being a crab (like he had been all day - his stomach hurt, his throat hurt, his nose was running, he was coughing, he was sneezing, he didn't eat dinner) and as I was hustling him in there I check him for fever and he was burning up - 101.3 fever!! No wonder he was a crab all day!! So no school for him tomorrow and I'm sure we will be heading to the doctors!! Now Tim got home at 7:30PM and went out to snow blow the driveway, he's in the room now working on some work and I'm gonna hit publish and head that way too!!

No comments: