Saturday, January 04, 2014

Got up today and took Christmas down!

I did the whole big tree by myself while T and S worked on all the knick knacks! Then once I'd drug the tree out on the front porch I swept all the hardwood floors and then vacuumed the rug! Then I took all the pine garland down from the hutch, the shelf and the kitchen window! Then I dusted everything and moved the black bookcase back. I emptied and dusted the bookcase in my office and then S and I moved it to the living room! 

T fed the kids lunch and then we showered and headed out to lunch at the Thai place! It was delicious! I had a yellow curry chicken fried rice! Then we headed to walmart and picked up a few essentials! Once back home T put the turkey in the oven and I put the prints I had gotten in the mail in my project life binder! Then A got dropped off by her dad for a sleep over at 5pm. 5:30pm rolled around and the turkey wasn't done so T ran out and picked up Papa John's pizza. We ate. The girls went down stairs, the boys whined and cried and I tried to read! Finally 8pm came and we put the boys to bed and T and I are now watching Under The Dome! I'm getting super tired though so I'm sure I'll he hitting the hay here very soon!!!

No comments: