Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cold weather sucks!!

Ok, seriously this cold weather is getting ridiculous!!! At 8am, it's -9 degrees!!! NEGATIVE NINE!!! 

We had a two hour delay this morning and as much as I liked not getting up early I think I hate the kids hanging around "waiting" even worse!!! But we got the girls fed and lunches packed and out the door. Then the boys hung out fighting till I got them dresses, their lunches packed and them out the door at 10:30AM to catch the bus - we almost missed it because Gman and I were in the laundry room blowing a shit ton of snot out of his nose - I sweat to got it just kept coming and coming!!! I can't imagine where he was hiding it all!! C and I hung out all day just doing nothing and trying to stay warm!!! It was really a totally terrible winter day!!

No comments: