Sunday, January 12, 2014

Boring Sunday!

So today was not much more productive then the last couple days!! I did run to Greensburg to Michael's, I got a gift card for Christmas and then I got a 20% off coupon for today only and I was itching all week to go spend it. Got there and I spent over an hour in the store and couldn't really find much I wanted!! I got one more cube (but it's missing the back so I guess I'll have to email the company and wait who know how long for a new one), I got a 6x8 Sn@p album on clearance, I got some wide green glitter tape and I got some tab/bookmark thingies for this years project life. It was kind of a waste of a trip really!! I read some today and we cleaned the basement up today and I worked on a little bit of laundry today. That was it!! Oh I also made granola bars and energy bites for this week's lunches!! Now I'm sitting here waiting for T to finish his Sunday night email so we can go to bed!!!

No comments: