Got the 4 bigger kids off to school, it was cold and snowy
but they still went - not even a two hour delay.
C and I just hung out all day - mostly in bed reading and playing video games. I could not get warm and it didn't help that as the day worn on it just kept getting colder and colder till finally at 5PM we were in single digits and by bedtime we were in negative digits!! Krista text me at about 3:30PM and said she had it on good authority that school was cancelled for tomorrow!! She was right because the boys bus drive told me the same thing when she dropped them off at 4PM and then I got the official call from the school district at 5:30PM!! It was so nice not to have to worry about showers - Hahaha!! I finally had to leave the house at 4:30PM to go pick S up from play practice, I had to hit the gas station first because I was beyond EMPTY!! We waited like 15 minutes in line!! Then once home I started dinner - sausage and egg sandwiches. Then I headed to my bed again - snuggled down and READ!!! Eventually C came in with me and fell asleep and then Gman did too!! Daddy had to go to Ohio today for some "special meeting" (where his regional announced that promotion) and he didn't get home till after 9PM!! He put the kids to bed and after getting something to eat came in the bed room with me and soon we were both in bed sleeping!!!
C and I just hung out all day - mostly in bed reading and playing video games. I could not get warm and it didn't help that as the day worn on it just kept getting colder and colder till finally at 5PM we were in single digits and by bedtime we were in negative digits!! Krista text me at about 3:30PM and said she had it on good authority that school was cancelled for tomorrow!! She was right because the boys bus drive told me the same thing when she dropped them off at 4PM and then I got the official call from the school district at 5:30PM!! It was so nice not to have to worry about showers - Hahaha!! I finally had to leave the house at 4:30PM to go pick S up from play practice, I had to hit the gas station first because I was beyond EMPTY!! We waited like 15 minutes in line!! Then once home I started dinner - sausage and egg sandwiches. Then I headed to my bed again - snuggled down and READ!!! Eventually C came in with me and fell asleep and then Gman did too!! Daddy had to go to Ohio today for some "special meeting" (where his regional announced that promotion) and he didn't get home till after 9PM!! He put the kids to bed and after getting something to eat came in the bed room with me and soon we were both in bed sleeping!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment