So
we woke to like 60 degree weather today....in December!!! WTH!!!
Once
we got up and got going we got everyone fed and out the door!! I
dropped C off and came home and cleaned the living room and ran
the sweeper! I got caught up on some computer work. I got dinner in
the crock pot (beef stew) and then it was time to go get C - no
rest for the wicked!!! After I got him we headed to Mickey's for our
lunch and then it was off to the school again!!! It was terrible -
there was nothing for the kids to buy - no shipment had come in and
the tables were BARE!!! I felt terrible. In fact we turned 2 classes
away because there just wasn't anything for them to buy - one was
Gman's class and that made me super sad - him too!!! I hung out
till about 3:45PM and the shipment finally showed up but there was
hardly anything in it!!! C and I left and headed home - I vegged
for a bit and did some mindless web surfing and then it was time for
dinner at 5PM, just after we were done eating Laura called and asked
my opinion on going to Dollar Tree to get stuff and I said DO IT!!!!
So off she went and spent about $300 bucks and got a TON of stuff for
tomorrow!!! I jumped in the shower real quick at about 6PM and daddy
got home at 6:30. S and I left for her concert - it was nice to
go alone and enjoy the music with no interruptions!! Her and all the
kids played wonderfully and we didn't get out of there till 8:50PM!!!
While we were gone daddy did tonight countdown activity with the four younger kids, making gluten free chocolate chip cookie!!! They had fun and they turned out delicious!! So happy the kids and daddy got to do this together!!!
I'm home and I just cleaned out my inbox, I'm writing this and
then I'm gonna go crawl in my bed and snuggle till I fall asleep!!! I
need a break!!! Hahaha!!




No comments:
Post a Comment