![]() |
| S's, R's, Little man's, Gman's and C's!! |
We painted them first and let them dry for about an hour and then it was time to add all the trimmings: I hot glued the hats to the faces and then the kids added a ribbon to the hat, googly eyes, "carrot" nose and a "coal" mouth. The finishing touch was the saying "Let It Snow"!!! The kids loved them and a few of them are even going to give them to there teachers!!! Then I worked on getting the tree up in my office and my office cleaned!! I also cleaned mine and Dad's bathroom - it needed it!!! Then it was my homemade mac & cheese for dinner and then I headed to my office and finished my 30 Days of Thanks album!! I'm gonna hopefully photography it tomorrow and get it up here in the blog - it turned out so cute!!! Now I'm just finishing this up and I'm gonna go read in my bed!!! I need some snuggle time majorly!!


No comments:
Post a Comment