Friday, December 06, 2013

TGIF!!!

For so many reasons!!! Today was another BUSY day!! Once I was up I didn't go back to bed!!! I farted around on the computer some and I got a shower. Got the girls off to school and got the boys up: fed them, packed their lunches and then packed some snacks for C and I. We had one more day at the boys school today! I had to be there super early so I just loaded all the boys in the van and off we went!! It was so hectic!!! Kids just everywhere, grabbing things and what not - it was driving me nuts!!! C had Chase and Elle to play with so he didn't whine at all, they were kind of rowdy though!!! We were finally done at the school at 12:30PM and then we came home and had lunch!!! I slowly started to feel worse and worse so I started a cupcake snack for tonight's activity, I wanted to get them done!! Of course I had to run out and get stuff to decorate them with, but even that was easier then making the snowmen oreo cookies I had planned!!! 

Once I had them done I went to my bed and there I stayed!! I made S get the boys off the bus. S made dinner for me (just mac & cheese) and she cleaned the kitchen for me!! I was so miserable!! I hurt every where. My throat was on fire. I was achy. I had a low grade fever (99.7), it as hell!!! C kept me company most of the night!!! The kids ate their North Pole cupcakes and watched A Muppet Christmas Carol on TV.  I kind of just laid around and then I put in the last Harry Potter movie, C brought his pillow in and fell asleep on my at about 8PM. All the other kids were up till 10PM, in fact I shuffled out at 10PM and told them to go to bed, S helped me with that too, and just as I crawled back in bed daddy came home!!! I was so mad (he should have left earlier, he KNEW I was super sick) because it took him 2 hours to get home and I needed help!!! So after I yelled at him I just rolled over and went to bed!!! So happy to put the day behind me!!

No comments: