Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So what can I say about today, it kind of sucked!!!

Our alarm went off and I seriously did not want to get up, I think I am just running myself ragged and I'm not sleeping well at night so therefore it's making it harder for me to get up in the morning!! But up I got and got lunches packed and T got the girls fed and we headed back to bed. Back up at 7:30AM and it was rush, rush, rush!! Got kids fed and Gman's lunch packed (Little man was staying home today) and then got all the breathing treatments done and all the boys dressed!!! Threw on some yoga pants and thankfully T offered to stay home with Little man while dropped C off at school!! Came home and cleaned the kitchen and cleaned up my inbox a bit. I started some laundry and then it was time to go get C. While I was sitting there waiting Mrs. Mauk called and Gman was in her office with a headache, earache and low grade fever (99.7). UGH!!! Oh but before that I forgot that T called shortly after he left for work and his car was leaking gas - Buggy's can't get him in till like Thursday and it's going to cost like $600 bucks!!! UGH!! He can't drive it so he had to stay in town!!! Ok back to the school calling, I called T had him call the doc's while I picked up C and then off we went to EP to get Gman! Our appointment wasn't till 2:15PM so home we went!!! I baked peanut butter blossoms while the boys played with play dough. I also worked on some more laundry!!! At 1:45PM off we went to the docs!! Got right in and Dr. Shoe came in to see us, no ear infecting (I knew it), but he was wheezing and had a sinus infection!! UGH!! I swear to god if one more person gets sick I'm gonna FREAK!!! So we picked up another nebulizer (a penguin) and headed home to get my purse (I forgot it - ACK!! I hate that!!) and then picked up daddy so that he could sit in the van with the boys so I could get tylenol/advil from Wal Mart and then the RX form Giant Eagle! Then it was home to wait for S to call to pick her up from her play audition!! She finally called at 5PM and off we went once again!! Then it was home to cook dinner (shells/ragu/meatballs) and then after dinner we did part of our craft, upcycle bulb ornament, but we ran out of time because we had to get showers and give breathing treatments!!! Once I got the boys in bed I sat in my office and made 8 ornaments for the boys teachers - silouette and glitter ones. Now I'm writing this and as soon as I'm done I am going to bed!! I am kind of whooped and I just want to cuddle up in my bed with my pillows!!!

No comments: