Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve!!

Another lazy morning in bed for momma!! I didn't lay around as late as I did yesterday, because I wanted to run to Michael's and pick up a corner puncher - but they didn't have the one I wanted. Then I got a tea from Mickey's and then I headed home - it was snowing really hard - but we didn't get more then an inch or so!


I spent most of the day again working on my Christmas album and the kids played and fought and played some more!! We had mac & cheese with ham for lunch. Then chicken nuggets and fries for dinner! We left the house at 5:45PM to take S to C's house, but I had to stop at Sheetz to get gas first! Then we came home and cleaned the basement just a bit, unfortunately it was discovered that C had peed in the laundry room and it pissed me off, so I spanked his butt and sent him to bed! I let the other kids stay up and T got home at about 8:15PM and we put the boys to bed at 9PM. Then daddy sat in the living room watching TV and I sat in my chair and cleaned up my file some! Now I'm writing this and deciding if I want to wait up for 45 minutes to "see" the new year some in!! Hahaha, probably not I'm whooped and I want to go to bed!!

No comments: