Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kids had us up bright and early!

T was stuck cooking breakfast for everyone. Tiff and TJ dropped their kids off at like 10AM and left them there all day! Yes the boys had fun playing but I hate that my kids NEVER have any time with their grandparents with out those kids there!! I laid down stairs most of the day ignoring everyone, I hate being at my inlaws! We had left over meat/cheese for lunch. T had to clean their computer and set up their email and wireless blue ray player we got them. They ordered pizza for dinner and then we left - at about 5:30/6PM. The trip home was pretty uneventful and again we only stopped once!! We got home after 9PM and put everyone straight to bed, except Gman he needed a breathing treatment! Tim and I were so exhausted that we went straight to bed too!!

No comments: