Friday, December 13, 2013

I like Friday!

Man it was such a delightfully lazy day!!! I didn't get out of my jammies at all!! I messed around with my silhouette all day making cards and stuff for my December album and in between worked on folding laundry, putting it away and washing the towels!! C was good all day, even though he had a few moments of being a punk!! The kids came home and we did our activity before dinner - making monogram ornaments!!! They are so cute and took us like 25 minutes!!! 

Then I started dinner - shells with Ragu and turkey meatballs!! Then R loaded her dishwasher quickly and then got ready for her dance!!! I left at about 6:50PM to drop her off - she looked beautiful!!! 

Then it was home again and more vegging!!! Daddy got home about 7:30PM and we gave the boys their treatments and then put them straight to bed!! Then daddy and I laid in the living room watching The Mentalist until he left at about 9:05PM to go pick up R!!! Once he was back home we watched a few more episodes then it was off to bed!!!

No comments: