SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Friday, December 27, 2013
Finally, I'm finally feeling better today!!
No more stomach pains, no more nausea and I was able to eat and drink all day long!!! Thank jesus!!! Well it was back to work for daddy today, we were all so sad to see him go!! I started the morning right off with getting my laundry going! I worked on it all day and got all the boy's done, mine done, the whites done and one load of towels! I also got all my Christmas photos edited, uploaded and printed at Wal Mart! I got almost caught up on all my Project life digital scrapping and I got my blog all up to date too!!! The kids played all day! Them making messes and we trying to keep up with cleaning them up or making them clean them up! They did fight for a while and it was driving me nuts - I hate fighting just to fight!!! They played with their nerf guns and their remote control cars - which C promptly broke every single one of the antennas! Ugh!!! I made a quick and easy dinner of mac & cheese, nuggets and fries! Then it was just a battle to control the animals as I waited for bed time! I got the boys to brush their teeth and had them in bed by 8PM!!! They went right to sleep!! Daddy came strolling in at 9:10PM and then when the girls came to see him I sent them right to bed!!! Now he just took a shower and is in the kitchen rummaging for something to eat. I'm writing and as soon as I hit publish I think we are gonna hit the bed, watch a bit of TV and then drift off to dream land!!!
Labels:
countdown to christmas,
laundry,
no school,
scraping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment