Saturday, November 16, 2013

Wow, where to start!!!

Today was kind of a crappy Saturday!!! First we had to get up early because S had to be at the high school by 8:15AM because the band was traveling to Juniata College to play for their game and T had to work, the only good thing about that was T was able to drop her off!!! The kids and I hung out all morning - I scrapped some project life inserts and they watched TV. After a lunch of sandwiches and pringles I took the kids to JoAnn's to spend their money on rubber bands!!! Then we hit Michael's and then we headed home!! We lounge a bunch more and finally at about 4:30PM I text S to see where they were at - she said 20 minutes out. So I yelled for everyone to get shoes on and get in the van!! Once I got down there and got in the van I saw that my lights were on and someone had turned my key on - I flipped and no one would admit to doing it (even though I knew it was G), so I dropped that hammer and punished everyone - no dinner and straight to bed as soon as we got home!!! And believe it or not I held firm!!! R cried and waled and so did L and so did G - only C was quiet and went right to sleep!! Tim finally got home around 7ish (and brought me some awesome Christmas wood veneers from Michael's that he pick up all by himself!!!) and G finally admitted to doing it, everyone finally got quiet but him, I think he held on till after 8PM. It was quite the quiet night for me and although I do feel bad, what G did was sooooooooooo dangerous and he needs to learn that he can't do stuff like that and he definitely cant lie about it!! I'm going to bed now and I'm probably gonna read for a while, but not too late because they'll probably all be up mega early because they are hungry!!! Here are my pretties!!!

No comments: