Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday again!

Equals a lame ass tile!!! Hahaha!!! I was so sore this morning for some reason when I got out of bed, my back was killing! I must have slept on it wrong, but because of that I really really didn't want to get up! But I did and I got the girls lunches packs (after I made the mac & cheese) and then T and I went back and laid down just a bit!!! The boys were already up and didn't stay in their rooms long, they came in and were laying/cuddling with us and then floating out the living room to watch TV. Soon they were clamoring for breakfast!!! Hahaha, that's nothing new with them, so we got up and started our "second morning" shift!!! We got L and G on the bus and I head off to take C to school and T headed to Buggy's to see about his brakes, they were swamped so he text me to met him at the mall so he can get his drivers license! We figured it might be a wait but he was in and out in like 5 minutes!!! I was starving so we headed to Eat N Park for breakfast and then hit Michael's and Lowes - didn't find anything we needed in either store. Then we dropped T's car at FV and went and spied on C a bit and then picked him up and headed to Mickey's for our lunch date!! Then we dropped T back off and we headed home, T followed but just to pick up his computer and then head back to Indiana to do some work! C and I vegged out all afternoon - I did wash and dry a bit of laundry but I didn't fold it or put it away and then once R was home and we got the bigger boys off the bus we went to pick up S from band practice. Then it was home and I started the meatloaf and then the kids were bitching so much about T working that I text him and guilted him into coming home!! But then he finished dinner for me so all was forgiven!!! Then after dinner I ran out to get milk and bread and now here I sit typing this....but not for long!!! I'm gonna clean out my inbox and then I'm gonna throw on some jammies and read my book!!! I'm looking forward to a quiet night - especially after the monsters are in bed!!!

No comments: