Saturday, November 09, 2013

Super Saturday!!

Woo hoo, so happy the weekend is finally here!! Daddy had to be up and out of the house by 8AM since he had a morning meeting at his Indiana store. C and I needed to leave the house a little after 9AM to go to Wal Mart and get a present for B's birthday party that he was going to at 10AM. We picked up a knight themed Imaginext toy and then I stopped at Mickey's and got us both a hash brown and a drink. Then we headed to the library!! It was perfect timing we got there right at 10AM, but I think we were a little early, but that is OK C got to play with B all by himself for a while!!! We were there till noon and the kids decorated helmets and shields. They got blow up swords. They played some games. They played with play dough. We ate pizza, fruit salad and cupcakes. They hit a pinata!! 

Looking for treasure in "dragon guts", C was not impressed!!!



Then we headed home and had a 2nd lunch and then after the girls showered we left!! We hit Big Lots looking for a new recliner. We hit Michael's, JoAnn's and Wal Mart. The kids got milk shakes for a snack and then we headed home to have meatball subs for dinner. Then I ran back out to go to JoAnn's again and to pick up the Turbo movie for the store! Now that kids are watching that in the living room and hubby and I are on our respective computers!!! After I'm done here I am hitting my bed and reading till I fall asleep!!!


No comments: