SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Friday, November 01, 2013
So tired this morning!!
Ugh, I did not want to get out of bed this morning!! I was woken up in the middle of the night with a leg cramp and it still ached this morning!! Plus T had to go to Ohio today so he had to leave early, but thankfully he kind of said "screw" 6AM and did make breakfast for the kids before he left at 7AM (and I was very very thankful). Once everyone was off I cleaned the kitchen just a tiny bit and then I scrapped 2 pages. I worked on some laundry. C and I ran out after lunch and had to pick up some hand warmers for S to take with her to the football game. Then once R got home at 3PM we ran and dropped them off to her at Dairy Queen. I made dinner (homemade pizza) and then I worked on some scrap stuff again!! I let the kids stay up till about 8:45PM and then I put them to bed and now I'm listening to some pod casts and typing this!! T called at about 7PM and he was on his way home so not sure what time he is gonna pull in, but he has to stay up to pick up S. I think I'm gonna finish this and then hit the hay....I'm kind of beat!!!
Labels:
band,
business trip,
friday,
lazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment