Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So I thought today was going to be a pretty lazy day,

at least until a little after dinner time. After we got up and got the girls out the door Tim had to leave and head to Ohio to help with some pizza stuff so I had to get the boys out the door by myself, which wasn't a problem we did awesome. After I went back to lay down though I got a text from Krista that she and the kids were going to the library for story/craft time and would we like to join them, I said yes of course so there went our lazy morning!! I showered quick and got Callum dressed, we made a quick stop to drop off his preschool tuition and then headed to the library!! It was such a HUGE crowd, I swear there must have been 20 kids there - so different then when we go on Mondays!!! Callum was so shy, but he did sing a bit and then we made a craft, a turkey door hanger. Then he played trains for a bit and then we left. We got home and had lunch, I worked on some laundry and then I had to go and get Sydney from county choir practice at 3PM.
Mailman finally brought me my awesome roller date stamp!!!
Got home and got the boys off the bus and then I started dinner - just spaghetti and meatballs. Then at 6:30PM I had to head to East Pike for a PTA meeting and I took the 3 boys with me!! They were pretty good and we were there till 8PM. I'm the coordinator for Graham's class Fall festival and so that's gonna be an experience!!! Hahaha!!! These other mothers better not suck!!! We headed home and I had Liam and Graham shower real quick and I told Callum we'd get him a bath in the morning!!! I got them in bed and they went right to sleep - thank goodness, I was at the end of my rope!!! Tim called and he is in Grove City and  on his way home. As soon as he get here I am going to BED!!! Until them I'm off to my bed room to read!!

No comments: