Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's Sunday!!!

Let's see we got up and I'm kind of rocking a sickness.....cough and sore throat...great!!! So that blows balls!!! Also we woke up to like 18 degree weather, feeling like 4 degree!! Bleck!!! 

So after a quick breakfast we started cleaning!! We got the kitchen and living room done, like every nook and cranny!! I also worked on all the laundry I needed to catch up on and then after lunch we headed to the basement and cleaned every nook and cranny down there too!! It felt to good!!! Then I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my turkey's. I did have to run out and get more kraft paper and that was cool, a nice little break!! I was up till about 10PM working and still not done, but I have to go to bed because I have to leave the house early tomorrow, so it's off to bed with me and I'll finish these up tomorrow!!

No comments: