Saturday, November 02, 2013

Hello weekend!!

Let's see, we kind of laid in bed for a while this morning, just hanging out and not doing much! Then we got up and cleaned stuff up, the basement, the kitchen, the living room! Then T said he wished he had an excuse to run into Altoona today because he had some expense money waiting for him there and I said....well there is a stamp I want at Hobby Lobby...so we decided to go!!! Of course Hobby Lobby was a HUGE bust!!! They didn't have the stamp but I did pick up a super cute 6x6 mask and a pack of the PL Christmas Themed cards. Then we ran to Target, but they didn't have it either and by that time I was read to get home!! We had to have S to Courtney's house by 5PM for a sleep over and then we had roast and potatoes for dinner!

No comments: