Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Back to school!!!

Everyone went back to school today after a nice long 4 day weekend!! I was ready and they were ready!! We woke up to the first snow of the winter season!!! It was so pretty and there wasn't much of it, but the sun glinting off it was magical!!! 

After I dropped C off I ran to Aldi's and Wal Mart to get a few things to tide us over till I could do a proper shopping trip, who know when that will be...I really hate shopping and putting all that crap away!!! After I picked him up we ran to the library to return some books, I had one that was overdue - BOO!!! I picked up three more and then I let him play down stairs for about 45 minutes!!! We came home and had lunch and then I worked on laundry and scrapping all afternoon!!! I got a ton done and I finally got all the clothes from last week put away too!!! I made tacos for dinner and they were YUM!!! Then it was showers for 4 of them and I worked on making granola bars and energy balls!!! Then I read for about 20 minutes before putting them all to bed!! They were beat and I haven't heard a peep out of any of them!!! Daddy came rolling in about 8:30PM and now I'm gonna crawl in my bed and go to sleep!!! I need some snuggling time with my pillow!!!

No comments: