Friday, October 11, 2013

What a day!!!

The kids had today off for teacher in service day but it was not a relaxing day!!! First off I couldn't sleep in - damn you 6AM!!! I was up early but then I did laze in bed for awhile, but I would have loved to sleep!!! Then I worked on laundry all day long!!! I swear I did like 5 loads!!! It was BS!!! I made like 4 dozen pumpkin muffins. But the worst part was the kids were hellions!!! Ugh, I swear they bitched and moaned and whined and fought all freaking day long!!! At one point I made all 5 of them get in bed!!! I just wanted to cry!!! I had to have S to the high school by 5:30PM for a football game and then the kids and I came home and I made pizza and then I went in my room to hide and wait for daddy!!! Thank goodness he left work a little early and when he got home I crawled in bed and was shortly fast asleep!! I was just done - so worn out and so frazzled!!! I didn't have anything left for anybody!!!

No comments: