Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Monday, again!!

Ugh another start to a work/school week had rolled around once again!! I did not like it when my alarm went off this morning, not one bit!!! T and I performed our usual school morning routine, breakfast making and lunch packing (kids took meat/cheese roll ups, energy bites and peaches to school today) and then we headed back to bed for a little bit. For the first time we kind of got up late for our "second shift", the boys didn't come in our room at all this morning and the next thing we knew it was 7:45AM. Eeep!!! Of course then we felt rushed the rest of the morning and I hate that!!! Once everyone left I finished cleaning the kitchen , then grabbed a quick shower and C and I headed out the door to story/craft time at the library (today it was the letters K & Z). Then we headed to Aldi's to pick up beef broth for dinner, but I had to get chicken broth because Aldi's didn't carry a gluten free beef broth (T has gone gluten free in hope to fix some of the things wrong with him), but it tasted fine and he actually said the soup was delicious!!! Then I spent the rest of the afternoon cutting some fall banners and finishing up the treat bags for C's class for Thursday. Then once everyone started coming home it was go go go time!! I had to have R and S to the Jr High at 5PM. Then the 3 boys and I came home and ate dinner (they refused to eat the soup and had chicken nuggets) and then we got ready to go to the Halloween parade, which actually turned out to be a joke!!! Hahaha!! But R had so much fun "marching" in it and was so proud to have marched in her first parade!! 
My boys waiting for the parade to start!

I just loved the way the sunset was hitting the building!!









I was super proud of her too!! Then it was done and we came home and got baths/showers. Daddy showed up at about 7:30PM and we put the boys to bed at 8PM and then I wrote this and I'm going to maybe make a grocery list and then I'm hitting the hay - I am beat for some reason!!! I need to post about what I started today but I want to do that in a separate post so look for that!!

No comments: