Ugh, yes we had to get up this morning when there was still a 5 at the beginning of the time!! S had to met at Dunkin Donuts at 6AM to have breakfast with the seniors in her marching band section, so that meant we had to take her!!! The alarm went off at 5:20AM and I got up to take her but them my sweetie T said to get back in bed he would take here!!! Love him to bits!!! So I laid back down till 6AM and then I got up and did the morning routine with R, although I just made her eat oatmeal I didn't make her a "real breakfast". Then I got back in bed and T came home about 7AM, he took S straight to school which meant that I'd have to leave the house and take her lunch too her!! I did that once we got the boys on the bus!! Once C and I got back home I got the icing made for my cookies and got them iced then I started to make my chocolate chip cookies but as I was starting to mix them I remembered I was out of vanilla extract, UGH!!! I called T hoping he was still in town and could pick some up for me but he wasn't, he was in HC but that sweetheart of a man still went and bought me some and brought it back to me!!! Love him to BITS!!!! So I got my chocolate chip cookies made and then I started working on laundry!!
It took forever for the bat cookies to dry so I had to wait to package them. The girls came home at 3PM and I had to run out to the high school to drop off the chocolate chip cookies (2nd trip there) and then came home and got the boys off the bus and S fed. We had to run her back to the high school at 5PM and drop off the sugar cookies for the band (3rd trip there) and then back home to get the noodles cooked and in the soup for dinner! Got the rest of the kids and myself fed and then we started gathering what we would need for the game!! We left the house between 6:15 and 6:30PM to head out to the game at guess where................the freaking high school (4th trip)!!! The kids were so wound up but I finally let R and L go down and buy them all mini megaphones that they can put popcorn in and that kept them calm for a bit!!! T had to park clear down at the Jr High and walk up and finally showed up at just before half time!!! So we sat and watched the bands and then everyone was whiny so we left and went to McDonald's for food!!!
Then home and straight to bed for everyone but T, he said he'd wait up and pick S up, he is totally the best husband ever!!! It was one loooooooooooooooong day!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment