Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Happy hump day!!!

The morning was pretty much same old same old, except R was leaving for her field trip today to Lutherlyn and had to be at the Jr. High between 6:30Am and 6:45AM. Thankfully daddy took her!! Once we got everyone off to school daddy had to go to the doctors today for his check up! C and I just hung out all day, I think we ran out for a a few minutes but I can't remember what we needed to pick up!!! Crap - my memory is terrible!! Daddy called me later and let me know that he was fine and healthy and the doctor wasn't worried about him!! I didn't have to go pick S up from band practice so that we so nice!!  Oh now I remember, C and I had to run to the library to pick up a book that I had put on reserve - World War Z - I came home and started reading it and it was kind of lame!! Daddy got home late (as always) and I got everyone bathed and in bed at the usual time!!

No comments: