Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

It's that wonderful day of the year again when all the spooks and ghost and goblins come out to play!!! Our Halloween started off just like any other school day: getting breakfast and lunches pack and then getting kids off to school. I did it alone though since T has had his boss all week and he was gone early early this morning. Then I got C dropped off at school and had to be back there by 9:30AM to help with their Halloween activities so I had just enough time to run and get some ice tea and change for the meter!! Once back and when I was in his class room I helped paint faces for all the kids: some of the other stuff they did was pumpkin bowling, stamping, ghost throw, play dough table, water table and pumpkin "pounding". C (and his friends) had so much fun!! Then the kids had snack, a store and then it was time to go on the hat parade around the block!! All the kids lined up and we walked up and around the block and then down Philly street: waving at cars and yelling happy halloween!! We stop at Senator White's building and he gave out suckers and the kids got his photo taken with him! Then it was back to school and we were done for the day!!!
Stamping

His awesome batman logo "tattoo"


play dough

pounding nails in the pumpkin


Pumpkin bowling!

C and his best buddy B!!! The dragon and the knight!!

C even gave momma some face paint, a rainbow!!
C and I headed to Mickey's for our lunch date and then it was home to prepare for our halloween dinner!! I made cupcakes, pudding parfaits, witches brooms. I used my silhouette to put pumpkin faces on everything!! Hahaha!! I then had to pick Sydney up at 4PM and then once home I started the hamburgers!! The kids loved it and I had fun making it festive for them!! 
Baby oranges

Chocolate cupcakes


Witch's Brooms

Spooky pumpkin juice

Creepy pudding parfaits

Festive burgers






Then daddy got home around 7PM and it was baths and bed!! Daddy and I are headed there too because we are BEAT!! Once more day and then a two day weekend with nothing to do!! Woo Hoo!!!

No comments: