Saturday, October 26, 2013

Boring day, hooray!!

What a seriously boring day, it was GLORIOUS!!! I didn't get out of bed till after 9:30AM!!! 

I was up probably by 7AM, but it was so nice to lounge in bed and not have to anything!!! Hubby had to work so he left the house at about 9AM. I got up and cleaned (straightened) up my craft room and vacuumed it! Then I finished up my 2010 Zoo Boo album. I cut some new stencils to use for the cover and that was fun!!

I read a bunch too, almost finished with one of my books!! Then I made dinner (ravioli and meatballs) and then I went back into my craft room and finished up cutting all my black cardstock for the rest of my Zoo Boo albums while I waited for hubby to come home, should be around 7PM that he gets here. Then I think I'm going to eat some Butterfinger ice cream and then read some more!!! Then I'm going to hit the hay!!

No comments: