Sunday, September 29, 2013

Yay, finally a day off for everyone!

It was such a fabulous lazy fall Sunday!!! Daddy and I cleaned up the office, well my side was clean so I sat with daddy and scrapped while he cleaned up his stuff!! Then we made lunch together (beef barley soup and homemade drop biscuits).

Then we both showered and headed out to get Liam and dad's hair cut and then to Aldi's & Wal Mart to pick up some groceries to tide us over till payday of Tuesday. Once we got home I went back into my office to finish scrapping and daddy and the boys hung out in our room to watch some football! The girls were still in the basement watching Glee!! Then daddy finished up dinner (roast, mashed potatoes & green beans). Then once again I went back into my office to scrape and daddy got the boys bathes. We put them to bed and then daddy sat down to watch his shows (Breaking Bad & Homeland), and I finished up some blogging while listening to some of my scrap podcast!!

No comments: