Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hot as...............

hades!!!!

So not much happened today. It was so hot and so humid again!! C and I just lazed around all day, well I did, he did play some today!! I did get a call at about 2:30PM that they would be shutting off all electric to the High School, the Jr. High and the Elementary - all the schools my kids attend!!! WTH!! I mean it didn't really affect the girls because they get out at like 2:45 and they weren't shutting it off till 3PM, but the boys didn't get out till 3:45PM. Which means they were going to be sitting in the hot dark classroom for 45 minutes!! I didn't have to go out to pick anyone up so that was so nice!! Daddy got home semi early and he helped with showers/baths for the boys!! Then it was into our room where the air conditioning was running and it was heaven!!

No comments: