SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Friday, September 13, 2013
Hello Friday!!
I spent the morning making blueberry muffins for the band for tonight's
game. Then had to leave the house by 10:30am to get R from school
and to the dentist by 11AM, her and C had appointments!! As always
they were busy, behind and over booked!!! But both kids had awesome
check up, perfect teeth and no cavities!!! We dropped R back at
school and then headed home to have lunch!! The rest of the day was
spent doing nothing!! R got home at 3PM and then at a little before 4
I loaded C in the van to wait for L and G to get off the
bus!! We had to be at the high school by 4:15 to drop the muffins off to
S! Got home and daddy was here (he had to run to Ohio this morning
to put money in the bank) and he made dinner for us: Chicken soup and
grilled cheese sammies! Then I ran out to the grocery store to get food
for the weekend. Came home and the kids were watching Monster House. Put
them to bed at about 8:45PM and they all went right to sleep and we
didn't hear a peep from them!! Mommy and daddy had to wait up to pick
S up from the game!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment