SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Friday, August 30, 2013
TGIF
Daddy took today off!! We got all the kids on their buses and then mommy and C went to the track to walk. It
was a hot and humid day so we all just hung out for most of the day.
Daddy did try and get some lawn work done but it was so miserable!! Mommy baked 6 dozen chocolate chip cookies for the band. The
I dropped S off at the high school at 4pm and then the rest if us
went out to eat to Luigi's. Then a quick trip to WalMart and then home!!
Daddy and I stayed up late because we had to pick S up after her
game, she didn't get back to the high school until almost Midnight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment