Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day of School 2012-2013

Well another first day of school has rolled around again!!! I can't believe that S is a FRESHMAN!!! When the hell did that happen!?!?! She was up at like 5:30AM and was pretty much ready for school when her dad and I got up at 6AM!!! *lol* Hubby made everyone a egg scramble for breakfast with whatever they wanted in it!! S caught the bus at about 6:55AM. While the kids were eating and getting ready and were playing I was busy getting the dishes done, cleaning up the kitchen, cleaning the bathroom and getting laundry ready for washing!!! Then R and Little man caught the bus at about 8:35AM. Then daddy left for work!!!

Then I got the little boys and myself dressed and we went to the park to ride bikes/walk!! We walked for about 30 minutes and then I took them to Mickey's to get apple juice and a tea for me!! Since then we have just been hanging out!!! Me working on some CT stuff and them playing Wii, watching TV and playing outside!!! Now on to the photos!!! *lol*

The Freshman!!!





The 5th Grader!!!





The 2nd Grader!!!





Daddy and most of his babies!!!!



Mommy and most of her babies!!



Have a great day guys!!!



The saddest little brother in the whole wide world!!! This breaks a momma's heart!!!!



So S will be home soon, in about an hour and then R & Little man in about 2 hours!! I have chocolate chocolate ship muffins waiting for them when they get home and I can't wait to hear how their first days of school went!!! Laters!!!

No comments: