of 3 year old preschool for my little G-man!!! Can't believe he (we) survived his first year of school unscathed!!! He is so excited to start back up already for next year!!! But I think once all his other sisters and brother are home on summer vacation he'll be singing a new tune!!! Time for momma to get some activities planned!!! *yay*!!! I made 2 gifts for his teachers...but they were so last minute I didn't even get pictures of them, ast minute like I was putting them together in the parking lot of McDonald's while I fed the boys nuggets 30 minutes before school started!!! *lol* But I'm making the same thing for the older kid's teachers so I'll make sure I get a photo of those to share!! Here is my little man and his class!!!
 |
| 2011-2012 Zion Lutheran T/TH PM 3 year old class!! |
In other news...I weighed in yesterday and was down 2.8lbs, so I weighed in a 246. Slowly but surly those lbs are coming off!!! So like 7.6lbs gone and like a million more to go!!! My first goal is to say GOOD freaking BYE to the 200's!!! I want to hit 199 by my 39th birthday...which is just a little over 37 weeks away!!! Well my actual goal was to lose 50lbs before then....but I thought that those last 3 little lbs wouldn't hurt to tack on!! Then my next goal is to lose 50 more lbs by my 40th birthday...which is about 90 weeks from now!!! So we will see if I can stick with it and reach my goals!!!! Wish me luck!!! Laters!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment