Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The last of the First's!!

So today I celebrated my last first birthday!! My last sweet little baby boy turned one today!! At exactly 4:07PM this afternoon!!! I can't believe it....I can't believe a year has gone by...I can't believe that I will never ever have another baby to celebrate this very special birthday with!!! *sniff sniff* I had high hopes of writing out C's birth story today and posting it on the blog since I never did....but it just didn't happen....to much going on today!!! But we had his one year well check up this morning and here are his before and after stats!!!

Birth (9-21-09)
weight: 7lbs 6 ozs
length 20 inches
Head: 34.5cm

One year old (9-21-10)
weight: 19lbs 4 ozs
length: 29 inches
head: 45cm

So still my little munchkin!! Oh well he is perfect in every way and that is all that matters!!! Here are a few pictures of the birthday boy!!!







And now seeing as it's after 10PM and I am tired, I am headed to BED!!! Enjoy the rest of your night!!!

~~later

No comments: