Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Weigh In

So we had an appointment this morning for a wight check and my little man gain about 7ozs!!! He is up to 7lbs 4 ozs....just 2 ozs shy of his birth weight!!! I'm so happy he is gain and growing well!!! I *thought* he had gained some because he was pooping more and his diapers were feeling snugger, but I didn't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed!!! But I'm so happy that mommy's milk is working...even though it is wearing me out and get's on my nerves some!!! I guess we will stick with it and just take it one day at a time, I know that eventually it will get better and be easier and I will be so happy I stuck with it, I guess I'm just getting annoyed that it's so hard....because even though it's been hard the last 3 times....it was so easy with my first. At least I think it was since I stuck with it for 3 months......maybe it just seemed easier since she was an only child!!!! I also just get discouraged when he won't sleep.......I'm so use to all my kids just eating quick and then sleeping for 3 hours in the swing, getting up to eat again real quick and then going right back to sleep. Little Mister CJ likes to hand out on mommy for hours on end.....like today he literally nursed non stop from Noon till 2PM. Only stopping for like a minute or two for me to change a poopy diaper....and it was me stopping it not him and he cried the entire time!!! I finally stopped him, wrapped him in his blanket and stuck a bink in his mouth.......I mean I needed to get dinner started and I can't do that with a baby on my b.o.o.b!!!! So I'm just gonna take it day by day......and we'll see where we end up!!! But for know he's gaining and growing and I'm happy.....we go back next Tuesday for another weight check....since he's not quite at his birth weight!!!

In other news my sister called me this morning to let me know she is expecting again!!!I'll be an aunt again early next June.....YEA!!!! Have a great day!!!

~~later

No comments: