Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been awhile

since I posted a real post here!!! Not much has been happening!! I turned 30 weeks last Sunday and here is a recent picture of the ever growing bump!!



I can't believe that is like 2 days I'll be in single digit weeks....*ACK* This pregnancy has really started to fly!!! Although it may start to slow down since our weather has turned HUMID!!! Oh my lord....yesterday was horrendous!!! I was so sick and swollen......I laid in bed a ton yesterday just trying to stay cool!! Thankfully G-man hung out with me in there and played and didn't get into to much stuff!! IT started out like that today too...but I think the humidity has gone down just a bit.....at least here in my office it's not to bad....of course I do have like 2 fans blowing directly on me!!! *lol* Other then that not much else going on...we have been swimming and we went to the drive in last weekend. The kids have just been hanging out and DH has just been working!!!

Oh wait a dang on minute I do have some HUGE news to share!!!!! Last week...um around the 6th I got a PM over at SSD. It was from non other then Dani Mogstad.....yes the Dani and she asked me to join her creative team....ummm yeah totally shocked the crap outta me too....in fact I wrote her back asking her is she was sure she was looking at the right gallery *lol* Well she did infact look at the right gallery and STILL wanted me to join....so now I am a PROUD DANI'S GIRL!!!! Woot woot...double woot!!! I adore Dani's work and now I am so stocked to be representing her with my scrapping!!!! Checkout my blinkie over there on the right!!!

And as I was in my mail box checking the date for that PM I remembered a bit of more good news I got on Monday.....another PM from Lynette the Sugarbabe telling me that she had chosen my LO Our June 2009 as Layout of the week over at SSD.!!! More wooting for me!!!! Here is my page:



ou can find the credits for it ::HERE:: and you can see the blog post ::HERE:: Is there anything cooler then seeing *THIS* on the SSD home page!?!?!



So I've had a few exciting moments that last 2 weeks!!! OK I need to jet....I hear G-man screaming in his room which means he's up from his nap!! Have a great day!!

~~Later

No comments: