So I got a bug up my bum to take the kids to the zoo yesterday!!! Don't know what I was thinking!!! The weather was beautiful, not to hot and no humidity!! We did get a few drippy drops but only for alike 5 minutes!!! I stuck my new lens on my camera and it ROCKED for zoo pictures!!! Plus all the animals were out and about and stirring around!!! I've never seen all of them like that before!!! The kids were actually really really good, they were kind of bratty and whiny the rest of the day at home and got on my last darn nerve, but they were so good at the zoo!!! I took like 75 pictures but these are the only two I have edited!! Isn't this little elephant just the CUTEST!!! He/she was really enjoying their lunch!!!!


Of course it super rainy today and I sent the kids outside and wouldn't you know it they are covered in mud and just *ACK* being brats!!! I swear I'm not gonna make it through this summer!!! I need to find some structure and lay down the law!! Something to help me keep my sanity!!! I hope your day is going better then mine!!! Have a great one!!!
~~Later
No comments:
Post a Comment